We are living within societies which we were born into. Like it or not, being able to relate and make sense to others would be an important skill for us to be successful in our lives.
When it comes to business, the ability to connect and network would certainly contribute towards business success. In fact, the concept of network is becoming more critical towards having a sustainable and competitive business.
Let me show you the references which points towards the trend towards network-centric collaboration and competition.
- The World is Flat - A Brief History of the Twenty First Century
- Competing in a Flat World: Building Enterprises for a Borderless World
- The Global Brain - Your Roadmap for Innovating Faster and Smarter in a Networked World
- The Revolutionary Wealth - How It Will Be Created and How Would It Change Our Lives
- The Future of Competition - Co-Creating Unique Value With Customers
- Jump Point - How Network Culture is Revolutionizing Business
- Globality - Competing with Everyone From Everywhere for Everything
- Wikinomics - How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything
- World Economic Forum - The Impact of Web 2.0 and Emerging Social Network Models, Future Series: Living in a Connected World, The Globalization of Science and Technology, Colloborating While Competing: Is There an Asian Model? My Idea, My Design, But Whose Property?
Post a Comment